S3 Technologies offers year-round Professional Development sessions in a variety of technology and education related fields, including:
- Flipped Classroom/Blended Learning
- Computer Science for K-4th Grade
- Best Practices for Technology Integration in the Classroom
- Building Apps without Coding
- The Magic of Green Screen
- Make your Presentations Pop!
- Interactive Study and Review Tools
- Creating Virtual Books Online
- Google Classroom
- Google Docs/Sheets/Slides
- Google Admin
- Design Thinking
- iPads in the Classroom and App Smashing
We can also create customized training’s to meet your school’s specific needs. Please contact our Director of Education Technology, Tricia Dirker, at email@example.com for pricing and to schedule your training session!
Educators: how can you measure the growth of your students when integrating technology into the classroom? With our professional development session on the Technology Integration Matrix (TIM) developed by Florida Center for Instructional Technology, students can use technology to deepen their understanding of projects and concepts. For more information on scheduling our Director of Education Technology, Tricia Dirker, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We provide professional development sessions on the TIM model, software to track learning statistics, and observational sit-ins.